Senior Project Manager
Boondoggle is looking for a senior project manager
Who is Boondoggle?
Boondoggle is a full-service digital native communications and customer experience agency, employing over 50 people in Leuven. With a holistic approach at its core, Boondoggle delivers integrated communication solutions, from creative, digital media and marketing services, to innovative digital experiences and engaging content. The agency brings together smart people from diverse disciplines to make this happen - including writers, developers, art directors, UX specialists, brand strategists, geeks, poets and designers.
Boondoggle serves international and local clients, including Beobank, Nomad Foods Group, NATO, Bancontact Payconiq Company, Yuzzu, Opel Finance, Oxfam, Elia, Trends/Tendances, NCOI, ADESA, Twegos, FITME, VSV, Keytrade, Cevora, Pfizer, Novy and the Ministry of Defense and many more...
Boondoggle’s promise is “Together Beyond”. Boondoggle's firm belief is that collaboration is the key to creating meaningful campaigns, content and experiences and the agency strives to work together with its clients to take them beyond.
Who are we looking for?
- You can be in the lead of different client projects at the same time.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- You’re a reliable and motivating sparring partner for our clients and fellow colleagues.
- You’re proactive, curious and passionate about digital technologies, CMS, headless platforms, front-end technologies and marketing tools.
- You can manage projects in Agile or waterfall methodologies.
- You make ‘end of day’ sound less horrifying. You are solution-oriented.
- You are a good communicator, both intern and with your clients.
- You’re hands-on and can share a good discussion with our developers.
- You are curious about new best practices and technology trends.
- You’re motivated to question and improve processes.
- You’re good with all tools beyond the Microsoft shizzle.
- You don’t hate people (aka: you’re great at teamwork).
- You manage the day-to-day projects for our clients.
- You manage the project planning and budgets, keep deadlines in mind and you are responsible for the budget overview.
- You handle the entire make of mid-size and large websites, including the different aspects of the project from analysis and UX/UI to implementation, testing and golive runbooks.
- You support the account/business director in directing the client towards the best possible solutions.
- You take the lead in internal and external status meetings and reports.
- You’re the person everybody naturally comes to when they want to know everything about the projects you manage.
- You team-up with your the business director for any issue on changes or budget.
What do we have to offer?
- A fulltime job in a fun agency.
- A brand-new office. With its own bar. Makes those brainstorms a little easier.
- Colleagues with a passion to lunch in and out. Burgers! Sandwiches! Falafel! Bye bye diet.
- A competitive salary. Quite important, those sandwiches don’t pay themselves.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
Convinced? The burgers did it, right? Send us your stunning resume and maybe we’ll invite you for an interview.